Tigers’ Rotterdam facility is open!
We have opened our new Rotterdam facility. It has been designed around the needs of the growing e-commerce fulfilment business, with the environment in mind, and adding carbon neutral last mile deliveries across Europe.
The new multi-user facility provides bonded and non-bonded storage, 50,000 square metres of warehouse capacity, and more.
- Turnkey eCommerce Platform Integrations
- Direct access to the European B2B and B2C markets
- Fiscal Representation and Duty reporting in compliance with European law
- Powered by SmartHub:Connect
- Configured supply chain solutions
- Carbon neutral last mile
- Dedicated account management
- Specialized low-cost last mile B2B and B2C solutions
- Technologically advanced operational processes
- Equipped with Tigers’ Cloud-based SmartHub:Connect
You can see more of our facility in this drone footage kindly created by our friends at DHG.
This new mega hub will replace our existing Rotterdam facility. It has 60,000 pallet positions, 550,000 bin locations, and is just 10km from the Port of Rotterdam.
For more information about the Rotterdam facility, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +31 611 014 298